The all-new Atari Flashback 8 Gold: Activision Edition features 130 built-in games, including 39 Activision classics made available again for the first time to modern audiences. These games include legends like Activision's Pitfall!, which is celebrating its 35th anniversary, as well as many other all-time Atari 2600 classics such as Centipede, Chopper Command, Enduro, and River Raid. Two, 2.4ghz wireless controllers included 720p HDMI output - play old time classics on modern TVs Scanline filtering Save, pause, and rewind your games Two legacy controller ports for optional wired joysticks and paddle controllers (sold separately)
Atari Flashback 8 Gold Activision Edition trailer
- 1 RocketWerkz teases Living Dark, a neo-noir adventure
- The Game Awards: All the news
- The Game Awards: All the winners
- PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- NZ studio announces meditative butterfly title
- Dying Light is getting a battle royale mode via standalone expansion Bad Blood
- 1 Shadow of the Tomb Raider slyly announced
- 4 The Crew 2 and Far Cry 5 delayed
- 3 Here's a detailed look at PUBG's new map
- Portal returns in standalone Bridge Constructor mashup
- PS Store lists March 22 release for God of War
- Samsara is a clever-looking reflective puzzler from Auckland's Marker
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Floats to Google Daydream on December 12.
With special player AI.