Our fourth major content update since launching into early access. This update brings: - Two new biomes. - 1 new boss. - 4 new unique enemies. - 2 new runes. - A reorganisation of the world. - A complete reowk of the level up system.
Dead Cells – The Brutal Update trailer
- 1 The Culling 2 removed from sale after one week
- 11 Blizzard removes base cost for World of Warcraft
- 5 No Man's Sky NEXT Update brings the game closer to the initial vision
- 3 Shadow of War is now free of Microtransactions
- 4 Nathan Fillion went and made an Uncharted fan film
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 11 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
- Fortnite eSports event with $8 million prize pool announced
- New Hearthstone expansion gets a taste for mad science
- 8 Overwatch Raises $12.7 Million For Breast Cancer Research
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Swapping dev tools for a pen & dice.
Nathan Drake strikes gold again.
The battle against toxicity rages on
Sequels and Remasters on the horizon