Our fourth major content update since launching into early access. This update brings: - Two new biomes. - 1 new boss. - 4 new unique enemies. - 2 new runes. - A reorganisation of the world. - A complete reowk of the level up system.
Dead Cells – The Brutal Update trailer
- 1 Introspect is a Kiwi-made love letter to big boss battles
- Story overhaul delays unsettling survival game We Happy Few
- 22 The 59 biggest games of 2018
- 17 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- 3 Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- 3 Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- 3 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
- Mindfreak wins Rainbow Six invitational, is off to Canada
- 2 Horizon Zero Dawn leads 2018 DICE Awards nominees
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A losing battle?
- 53 Destiny 2: PC Players accounts list
- 75 NZGamer.com to Close.
- 9531 Good deal thread
- 131 Optical gaming mice recommendations please
- 36 DRAGON BALL FighterZ
- 141 Prey 2 confirmed
- 4900 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 22 Monster Hunter World
- 5800 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1071 Dark Souls for PC