Free to play is here, bringing a wealth of options for new and returning StarCraft II players. Wings of Liberty, the first chapter of the epic sci-fi saga, is now free. Those with a desire for competition can unlock the ranked ladder for free simply by playing and winning games. Finally, Co-op blends elements of campaign and versus for an experience that is truly unique. Choose from iconic characters like Alarak and Nova who break the rules of StarCraft II and provide gameplay that can suits your style. There’s never been a better time to jump into StarCraft II, now free-to-play.
StarCraft II – Free To Play overview trailer
- 19 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 12 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
- Adrift in a Sea of Thieves
- 2 Hollow Knight on Switch pushed to 2018
- 43 The Game Awards 2017 voting opens
- Total War spin-off Thrones of Britannia announced
- 17 Destiny 2 is great solo on PC
- 4 The Long War: Blizzard on Battle for Azeroth and WoW Classic
- 4 Horizon Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.