Free to play is here, bringing a wealth of options for new and returning StarCraft II players. Wings of Liberty, the first chapter of the epic sci-fi saga, is now free. Those with a desire for competition can unlock the ranked ladder for free simply by playing and winning games. Finally, Co-op blends elements of campaign and versus for an experience that is truly unique. Choose from iconic characters like Alarak and Nova who break the rules of StarCraft II and provide gameplay that can suits your style. There’s never been a better time to jump into StarCraft II, now free-to-play.
StarCraft II – Free To Play overview trailer
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 11 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 7 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- 2 New Sony patent points to a controller with a touchscreen
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
- 6 The Game Awards 2018 nominees announced
- Crackdown 3 confirmed for February 15 release
- 9 Activision is unhappy with Destiny 2: Forsaken sales
- 3 Microsoft aquires Obsidian Entertainment and InXile
- Tetris Effect Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.