Free to play is here, bringing a wealth of options for new and returning StarCraft II players. Wings of Liberty, the first chapter of the epic sci-fi saga, is now free. Those with a desire for competition can unlock the ranked ladder for free simply by playing and winning games. Finally, Co-op blends elements of campaign and versus for an experience that is truly unique. Choose from iconic characters like Alarak and Nova who break the rules of StarCraft II and provide gameplay that can suits your style. There’s never been a better time to jump into StarCraft II, now free-to-play.
StarCraft II – Free To Play overview trailer
- Hitman 2 video shows "How to Hitman" like a pro
- State of Mind Review
- 2 Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch [Updated]
- THQ Nordic just got us closer to a new TimeSplitters
- 1 Bethesda isn't done in the fight for console cross-play
- 6 The Battle for Azeroth is live... for some
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition coming to consoles soon
- 1 Sonic Mania Plus Review
- Escalation Studios is now Bethesda Game Studios Dallas
- Marvel's Spider-Man - A chat with James Stevenson from Insomniac Games
- 1 God of War gets New Game+ later this month
- Watch Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The Horde and Alliance fight over a tree, k i l l i n g
Ico: Reaper of Dark Souls
Elder Scrolls: Legends becomes the latest battleground.
- 139 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 145 Who's playing what?
- 32 Giveaway for Games/Steam
- 458 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 12 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 10 We Happy Few
- 9671 Good deal thread
- 39 Multiple Diablo in the works
- 40 IGNs Dead Cells Review being investigated over possible plagiarism
- 21 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth