The GT Sport mode is the future of online racing, proposed by the FIA (Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile) and Gran Turismo. The ‘Advanced Matchmaking System’ matches players with the same level of skill and sportsmanship together, and the BoP (Balance of Performance) will equalize the performance of the race machines, creating a fair and exciting motorsport in an online environment.
Gran Turismo Sport opening trailer
- 19 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 12 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
- Adrift in a Sea of Thieves
- 2 Hollow Knight on Switch pushed to 2018
- 43 The Game Awards 2017 voting opens
- Total War spin-off Thrones of Britannia announced
- 17 Destiny 2 is great solo on PC
- 4 The Long War: Blizzard on Battle for Azeroth and WoW Classic
- 4 Horizon Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.