As if awakening from a deep sleep, the player finds himself in a strange world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by his creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, he must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who am I? What is my purpose? With the innovative tap-to-move control system that immediately feels natural, an engaging story and challenging puzzles The Talos Principle is a full-fledged game with over 20 hours of content and entertainment, be it a short challenge for the brain or an entire afternoon filled with exploration and excitement. To round the experience out - the combination of Metal API and the cutting-edge Serious Engine ensures jaw-dropping graphics and amazing performance on iOS devices.
The Talos Principle – App Store launch trailer
- 2 Hitman HD Enhanced Collection Review
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Critical Mode coming soon
- 27 Microsoft unveil Xbox One S All-Digital Edition
- Lucasfilm has something KOTOR related in development
- 20 Sony reveals first details for the PlayStation 5
- Respawn co-founder Jason West joins Epic Games
- 1 A Tomb Raider movie sequel just got greenlit
- Jedi: Fallen Order unveiled with November release date
- 1 Focus Home Interactive partners with Sumo Digital
- IO reveals 2019 Hitman 2 content roadmap
- Destiny 2 embraces 'The Revelry' LTE next week
- PSN name changes are here but Sony advises caution
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Say goodbye to getting off the couch to change discs
A Movie? A Game? ...an appropriately-toned Christmas Special?
- 5095 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 227 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 13 Mortal Kombat 11
- 6784 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 254 The Sekiro Accessibility Debate
- 83 What is your platform?
- 488 Apex Legends
- 23 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 9885 Good deal thread
- 56 EA wants to bring C&C back on PC