As if awakening from a deep sleep, the player finds himself in a strange world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by his creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, he must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who am I? What is my purpose? With the innovative tap-to-move control system that immediately feels natural, an engaging story and challenging puzzles The Talos Principle is a full-fledged game with over 20 hours of content and entertainment, be it a short challenge for the brain or an entire afternoon filled with exploration and excitement. To round the experience out - the combination of Metal API and the cutting-edge Serious Engine ensures jaw-dropping graphics and amazing performance on iOS devices.
The Talos Principle – App Store launch trailer
- 3 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- New Game Plus is coming to Marvel's Spider-Man
- Spider-Man is smashing sales records in the UK
- 4 Destiny 2 players have glitched into the upcoming raid
- 6 Insomniac's Spider-Man has a heart-breaking easter egg
- NCSoft are closing down Carbine Studios
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
James Bond cars also coming
The wild west has never looked better
- 35 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 10 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 6317 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 465 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 36 Valve opens almost all floodgates on Steam storefront
- 18 Forza Horizon 4
- 82 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 85 Path Of Exile
- 9682 Good deal thread
- 14 The Witcher 3 Mods Thread