As if awakening from a deep sleep, the player finds himself in a strange world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by his creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, he must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who am I? What is my purpose? With the innovative tap-to-move control system that immediately feels natural, an engaging story and challenging puzzles The Talos Principle is a full-fledged game with over 20 hours of content and entertainment, be it a short challenge for the brain or an entire afternoon filled with exploration and excitement. To round the experience out - the combination of Metal API and the cutting-edge Serious Engine ensures jaw-dropping graphics and amazing performance on iOS devices.
The Talos Principle – App Store launch trailer
- The Division 2 Review in Progress
- Every trailer from Nintendo's Nindies Showcase
- 2 Is Disney resurrecting Lucasfilm Games?
- 10 Google unveils game streaming service: Stadia
- 2 Apex Legends' first season kicks off with new character
- 4 Kingdom Hearts III Review
- 2 Hello Games still aren't done with No Man's Sky
- 1 EA Motive founder Jade Raymond joins Google as VP
- The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC
- 9 Left 4 Dead creators announce spiritual successor, Back 4 Blood
- Hyper Light Drifter devs reveal new game
- Sega stops Judgement sales after actor is arrested on drug charges
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
- 429 Apex Legends
- 32 We would like to get your precious opinion for our game
- 9874 Good deal thread
- 40 Google Stadia
- 84 The Outer Worlds
- 171 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 6719 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 55 Halo
- 22 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - From Software
- 21 Look at you, hacker - System Shock 3!