As if awakening from a deep sleep, the player finds himself in a strange world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by his creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, he must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who am I? What is my purpose? With the innovative tap-to-move control system that immediately feels natural, an engaging story and challenging puzzles The Talos Principle is a full-fledged game with over 20 hours of content and entertainment, be it a short challenge for the brain or an entire afternoon filled with exploration and excitement. To round the experience out - the combination of Metal API and the cutting-edge Serious Engine ensures jaw-dropping graphics and amazing performance on iOS devices.
The Talos Principle – App Store launch trailer
- Luigi's Mansion 3 Releasing This Halloween
- 3 Resident Evil 5 & 6 Switch Release Dates Confirmed
- 16 The New DOOM Movie Looks Really Awful
- Super Mario Maker 2 Review
- 2 Halo Co-Creator Announces New Game
- Katana Zero Switch Review
- Black Ops 4 Update Out Now On PS4
- 13 Nintendo Announces Switch Lite
- 1 Watch The Opening Minutes of Remedy's Control
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Switch Review
- Gears 5 Multiplayer Tech Test Coming Later This Month
- Amazon announces first director for Lord of the Rings show
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
- 44 Ever not played a Game because Its too Violent?
- 5130 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 17 Control - New Remedy game - ( PS4/XBO/PC)
- 43 finally racing wheel
- 531 Apex Legends
- 17 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.
- 15 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 183 Who's playing what?
- 6896 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 22 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare