As if awakening from a deep sleep, the player finds himself in a strange world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by his creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, he must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who am I? What is my purpose? With the innovative tap-to-move control system that immediately feels natural, an engaging story and challenging puzzles The Talos Principle is a full-fledged game with over 20 hours of content and entertainment, be it a short challenge for the brain or an entire afternoon filled with exploration and excitement. To round the experience out - the combination of Metal API and the cutting-edge Serious Engine ensures jaw-dropping graphics and amazing performance on iOS devices.
The Talos Principle – App Store launch trailer
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 27 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 4 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 4 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
- 4 Malicious messages are crashing PS4 consoles
- Hitman 2 introduces 1v1 'Ghost Mode'
- Xbox's October update sees the return of Avatars
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...if it works.
Can WWE bounce back after last year's entry or is it DOA?