Get ready to save the cherry early next year! CHUCHEL is an upcoming comedy adventure game from Amanita Design, creators of Machinarium and Botanicula, where fun is number one. Help Chuchel to chase down the mysterious villain and retrieve his cherished cherry! Outsmart the Pool Monster, escape frenzied Pac-Men and master the bird race. Join forces with Chuchel's buddy Kekel and show the mischievous Chrchel that stealing cherries is wrong. The reward? A hearty situational humor, wild music and sounds by the band DVA and hundreds of hilarious animations that warm up even the coldest of souls. Plus cherries.
- The Game Awards: All the news
- The Game Awards: All the winners
- PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- NZ studio announces meditative butterfly title
- Dying Light is getting a battle royale mode via standalone expansion Bad Blood
- 1 Shadow of the Tomb Raider slyly announced
- 4 The Crew 2 and Far Cry 5 delayed
- 3 Here's a detailed look at PUBG's new map
- Portal returns in standalone Bridge Constructor mashup
- PS Store lists March 22 release for God of War
- Samsara is a clever-looking reflective puzzler from Auckland's Marker
- 1 Big Ant Studios is making an Australia Open tennis title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
With special player AI.
Floats to Google Daydream on December 12.