Ninja, go! Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games and The LEGO® Group today announced that The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game will available in the United Kingdom on the 6th October 2017 for the PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the 13th October 2017 for Steam and the 20th October 2017 for Nintendo Switch™. Developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game allows players to extend the non-stop action and humour of the new big-screen animated adventure The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie, in theatres nationwide beginning today. Players can battle their way through waves of enemies with honour and skill as their favourite NINJAGO® heroes – Lloyd, Nya, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane and Master Wu – to defend NINJAGO® Island from Lord Garmadon and his Shark Army.
The Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame launch trailer
- 1 Halo dev has no interest in adding battle royale
- Horizon Zero Dawn studio about to staff up in a big way
- 1 The Culling 2 removed from sale after one week
- 11 Blizzard removes base cost for World of Warcraft
- 5 No Man's Sky NEXT Update brings the game closer to the initial vision
- 3 Shadow of War is now free of Microtransactions
- 4 Nathan Fillion went and made an Uncharted fan film
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 11 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
- Fortnite eSports event with $8 million prize pool announced
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nathan Drake strikes gold again.
The battle against toxicity rages on
Sequels and Remasters on the horizon