Fallout 4 VR has been a powerhouse at every convention where it’s been demoed, with hundreds of eager attendees lining up to get up-close-and-personal with the Commonwealth and all of its inhabitants. Fallout 4 VR even won Best VR Game award at Gamescom this year. But what makes it so S.P.E.C.I.A.L? We spoke to Lead Producer Andrew Scharf about crafting the ultimate VR experience for Fallout 4 and how it feels to actually be inside this incredible world.
Fallout 4 VR dev diary
- The Game Awards: All the news
- The Game Awards: All the winners
- PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- NZ studio announces meditative butterfly title
- Dying Light is getting a battle royale mode via standalone expansion Bad Blood
- 1 Shadow of the Tomb Raider slyly announced
- 4 The Crew 2 and Far Cry 5 delayed
- 3 Here's a detailed look at PUBG's new map
- Portal returns in standalone Bridge Constructor mashup
- PS Store lists March 22 release for God of War
- Samsara is a clever-looking reflective puzzler from Auckland's Marker
- 1 Big Ant Studios is making an Australia Open tennis title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
With special player AI.
Floats to Google Daydream on December 12.