Left Alive is a brand-new survival action shooter coming to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and STEAM® in 2018. Veteran developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa (character designer, METAL GEAR series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Xenoblade Chronicles X) join forces to create Left Alive's dark and gritty world.
Left Alive – TGS 2017 announcement trailer
- The Game Awards: All the news
- The Game Awards: All the winners
- PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- NZ studio announces meditative butterfly title
- Dying Light is getting a battle royale mode via standalone expansion Bad Blood
- 1 Shadow of the Tomb Raider slyly announced
- 4 The Crew 2 and Far Cry 5 delayed
- 3 Here's a detailed look at PUBG's new map
- Portal returns in standalone Bridge Constructor mashup
- PS Store lists March 22 release for God of War
- Samsara is a clever-looking reflective puzzler from Auckland's Marker
- 1 Big Ant Studios is making an Australia Open tennis title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
With special player AI.
Floats to Google Daydream on December 12.