Are you ready to assimilate your empire? Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn is a story pack for Paradox’s sci-fi Grand Strategy Game, providing an all-new way for players to establish their empire across the stars: as an entire civilization of artificial beings. Stellaris players will have the option to start the game as a Machine Empire -- a society made up entirely of robots. Unique game features and event chains will allow the synths to expand as a robot hivemind, and create an AI-led network that grows to galactic dominance. Features: - You, Robot: Play Stellaris as a customized robotic civilization, complete with your own robot models and featuring robotic portraits, science robots, worker robots, and more - AI, eh? Aye!: Follow new event chains and story features to lead your robotic hivemind to greatness as an intergalactic AI empire; establish Skynet in the skies - Rise of the Machines: Oppressed synths may rebel against their masters and form new empires -- or you may even discover a fallen synthetic civilization among the stars - Digital Enhancements: New synthetic race portraits, and expanded voice packs for VIR
Stellaris – Synthetic Dawn feature breakdown dev diary
- 9 Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition announced for PC
- 7 Skyrim on Switch review
- 7 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 11 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 12 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
- Adrift in a Sea of Thieves
- 2 Hollow Knight on Switch pushed to 2018
- 46 The Game Awards 2017 voting opens
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"We’ve heard the concerns."
Crisis on finite servers.
Can Rare deliver?