Compete in 4 vs. 4 online battles in large 3D stages and choose between 4 different types and various Ninjutsu: attack-type, ranged-type, defense-type and heal-type. The two main battle modes revealed today can also be playable in 4 vs 4. Teams are split into Offense and Defense in the Barrier mode where they have to defeat the boss. In the Flag mode, teams of 4 shinobi have to capture each other’s flag and take it back to their territory. Other sub mission modes such as the escort, extermination and subjugation will allow players to coop with friends to achieve the mission!
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker – Ninja Types trailer
- 6 Destiny 2 review-in-progress
- 9 A Fast and Furious game is apparently underway at Project Cars studio Slightly Mad
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- 4 Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 3 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 17 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
- Left Alive is a survival shooter from Armored Core and Metal Gear vets
- 22 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Talk about under-delivering.
And no harm came of it.