As Close As It Gets featuring Chris Goodwin showcases the painstaking process behind the in-game development of the new McLaren 720S by McLaren’s chief test-driver, Chris Goodwin. As technicians from around the world fly in for one final test-session, it is Goodwin alone who has the final say on the in-game handling of the 720S. Will he sign off?
Project Cars 2 – As Close As It Gets trailer
- 6 Destiny 2 review-in-progress
- 9 A Fast and Furious game is apparently underway at Project Cars studio Slightly Mad
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- 4 Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 3 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 17 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
- Left Alive is a survival shooter from Armored Core and Metal Gear vets
- 22 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Talk about under-delivering.
And no harm came of it.