All is not as it appears on the Frontier - prepare to enter the newest free DLC pack for Titanfall 2: A Glitch in the Frontier - featuring the new map “Glitch”. Inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony, vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map. A new Live Fire map also joins the fold: Deck, which features tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, the ever-helpful M.R.V.N.s are now here as an all-new faction to lend a cheery robotic hand. Finally, the new Pulse Blade execution is available to unlock to use whenever you feel the need to get your point across.
Titanfall 2 – A Glitch in the Frontier gameplay trailer
- 6 Destiny 2 review-in-progress
- 9 A Fast and Furious game is apparently underway at Project Cars studio Slightly Mad
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- 4 Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 3 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 17 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
- Left Alive is a survival shooter from Armored Core and Metal Gear vets
- 22 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Talk about under-delivering.
And no harm came of it.