Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf is a card-driven turn-based tactical game which features RPG elements, containing a single player campaign, survival and PvP modes. Win these battles using the arsenal of weapons, abilities and cunning of the sky warriors.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf – CGI trailer
- 6 Destiny 2 review-in-progress
- 9 A Fast and Furious game is apparently underway at Project Cars studio Slightly Mad
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- 4 Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 3 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 17 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
- Left Alive is a survival shooter from Armored Core and Metal Gear vets
- 22 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Talk about under-delivering.
And no harm came of it.