When you start Hand of Fate you are introduced to The Dealer beyond the Thirteen Gates at the End of the World. He challenges you to a game of life and death where you must defeat thirteen bosses to win. With a few magical hand gestures, The Dealer reveals your dungeon layout in the form of encounter cards (quests or missions). You must venture and complete these encounters until you reach and, hopefully, defeat the boss waiting for you at the end of the dungeon run.
- 8 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
- 2 Doom Eternal opening weekend the best of the franchise
- 3 PlayStation Plus April Games Revealed
- 1 DOOM Eternal Review
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps Review
- 3 Physical copies of Final Fantasy VII may be in short supply
- 7 PlayStation 5 tech specs detailed in new presentation
- Nintendo reveal a slew of new titles during Indie World Showcase
- 11 Sony's Mark Cerny to detail PS5 tomorrow
- 5 Microsoft reveal Xbox Series X hardware details
- 2 Rumour: Sony aims to acquire Silent Hill, Metal Gear & Castlevania from Konami
- 2 Beautiful Desolation Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A beacon of light and hope in trying times.
Up that demon body count.
- 435 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 7195 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 97 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 53 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- 5173 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 10081 Good deal thread
- 90 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 281 Xbox Series (X)
- 25 State of Decay 2 (PC/Xb1) - co-op zombie survival
- 17 S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Is Back!! 2021 Release(fingers crossed)