The Source Filmmaker (SFM) is the movie-making tool built and used by Valve to make movies inside the Source game engine. "Because the SFM uses the same assets as the game, anything that exists in the game can be used in the movie, and vice versa," says Valve. "By utilising the hardware rendering power of a modern gaming PC, the SFM allows storytellers to work in a what-you-see-is-what-you-get environment so they can iterate in the context of what it will feel like for the final audience."
Introducing the Source Filmmaker trailer
- Luigi's Mansion 3 Releasing This Halloween
- 4 Resident Evil 5 & 6 Switch Release Dates Confirmed
- 16 The New DOOM Movie Looks Really Awful
- Super Mario Maker 2 Review
- 2 Halo Co-Creator Announces New Game
- Katana Zero Switch Review
- Black Ops 4 Update Out Now On PS4
- 13 Nintendo Announces Switch Lite
- 1 Watch The Opening Minutes of Remedy's Control
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Switch Review
- Gears 5 Multiplayer Tech Test Coming Later This Month
- Amazon announces first director for Lord of the Rings show
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
You may never need another Mario game again...
- 9960 Good deal thread
- 72 Is PUBG dead?
- 184 Who's playing what?
- 16 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 46 finally racing wheel
- 26 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 532 Apex Legends
- 45 Ever not played a Game because Its too Violent?
- 5130 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 17 Control - New Remedy game - ( PS4/XBO/PC)