Yug and Luke finish up the second day of E3 2012 by describing some of the games they saw, including Dishonored, The Elder Scrolls Online, Borderlands 2, NBA 2K13, Lost Planet 3, Hitman Absolution and Tomb Raider.
Wrapping up E3 Day Two
- Riot announces new tactical FPS, fighting game & more
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Review
- 5 Google Stadia has a release date... for some
- 5 CD Projekt Red doubles-down on microtransaction disdain
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- 7 CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 8 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 13 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
- 14 Walkouts and boycotts continue against Blizzard
- IO Interactive is partnering with Warner Bros for a new IP
- 1 Ex Bungie CEO reveals new company ProbablyMonsters
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Do Codemasters deliver a worthy reboot or does it stall at the startline?
Can CD Projekt Red deliver a technical miracle?
What could it be?