Yug and Matt welcome you to the new Gameplanet Australia (formerly AustralianGamer) podcast. In this episode, they discuss Firaxis's upcoming XCOM remake, Enemy Unknown; they argue about Heavy Rain and Journey devs' criticisms of the games industry's "immaturity"; Matt admits to flirting with a sentient AI; and they talk about Diablo III's launch woes.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown / Is the games industry "immature"? / Diablo III
The Gameplanet Show with Yug & Matt.
- 1 Modern Warfare will have a Battle Pass, not Loot Boxes
- 1 Riot announces new tactical FPS, fighting game & more
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Review
- 5 Google Stadia has a release date... for some
- 5 CD Projekt Red doubles-down on microtransaction disdain
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- 7 CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 8 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 13 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
- 14 Walkouts and boycotts continue against Blizzard
- IO Interactive is partnering with Warner Bros for a new IP
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Do Codemasters deliver a worthy reboot or does it stall at the startline?
Can CD Projekt Red deliver a technical miracle?
"Our relationships in China had no influence on our decision"
Setting the record straight