The destiny of the stars is set in motion 15 years before the events of FINAL FANTASY XV. As the shadow of turmoil is cast over the land, there is hope on the horizon as an unbreakable bond is forged between a father and son, and the light of a new dawn rises on a hero.
Final Fantasy XV – Gamescom 2015 trailer
- Daemon X Machina Review
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 1 The Sinking City Nintendo Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Control update fixes major performance issues
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Out with the new and in with the old
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes