GTA Online Heists are coming early in 2015 - check out the new trailer for the four-player co-op mode for Grand Theft Auto Online that allows players to plan, prepare and execute multi-tiered Heists across Los Santos and Blaine County. These will require tight communication and coordination, with players taking on specified roles at each point to accomplish multiple objectives on the way to each Heist’s epic finale. Featuring new gameplay, new vehicles, new weapons, new clothing and much more.
- 4 EA Access won't offer head start for Jedi: Fallen Order
- 3 Sonic the Hedgehog is back and looks far less creepy
- 8 Where is our Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review?
- 3 Need for Speed: Heat Review
- 4 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Review
- 4 Blizzard to merge Overwatch and its sequel eventually
- 1 Hermen Hulst is the new head of Worldwide Studios
- 1 IO Interactive confirm more of the team move on to next Hitman game
- 4 Microsoft: Halo MCC will come to PC "when it's ready"
- 12 Disco Elysium Review
- 1 Kojima Productions to make films in the future
- 1 Overwatch 2 officially announced at BlizzCon
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Don't rush the chief.
November marks the "final major patch" for Hitman 2.
A Hedgehog and a Plumber walk into a bar...