GTA Online Heists are coming early in 2015 - check out the new trailer for the four-player co-op mode for Grand Theft Auto Online that allows players to plan, prepare and execute multi-tiered Heists across Los Santos and Blaine County. These will require tight communication and coordination, with players taking on specified roles at each point to accomplish multiple objectives on the way to each Heist’s epic finale. Featuring new gameplay, new vehicles, new weapons, new clothing and much more.
- Resident Evil 5 & 6 Switch Release Dates Confirmed
- 16 The New DOOM Movie Looks Really Awful
- Super Mario Maker 2 Review
- 2 Halo Co-Creator Announces New Game
- Katana Zero Switch Review
- Black Ops 4 Update Out Now On PS4
- 13 Nintendo Announces Switch Lite
- 1 Watch The Opening Minutes of Remedy's Control
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Switch Review
- Gears 5 Multiplayer Tech Test Coming Later This Month
- Amazon announces first director for Lord of the Rings show
- 2 Netflix pulls back the curtain on The Witcher TV series
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
How does Devolver's latest gaming bloodbath hold up against its peers?
Arriving soon on PC & Xbox One
- 43 finally racing wheel
- 531 Apex Legends
- 15 Control - New Remedy game - ( PS4/XBO/PC)
- 5129 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 42 Ever not played a Game because Its too Violent?
- 17 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.
- 15 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 183 Who's playing what?
- 6896 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 22 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare