Moving to new-gen platforms has given Rockstar Games the chance to harness the power of those platforms to improve every aspect of the game. In addition to the all-new First Person Mode, this means big technical changes like increasing the overall resolution and more than doubling the draw distance, as well as replacing every texture in the game and much more.
- 4 Path of Exiles' first convention kicks off this weekend
- Rockstar apologises for rocky Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release
- Rune 2 developer closes, reforms under Bethesda
- 4 Netflix renews The Witcher for Season 2
- 5 EA Access won't offer head start for Jedi: Fallen Order
- 7 Sonic the Hedgehog is back and looks far less creepy
- 8 Where is our Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review?
- 7 Need for Speed: Heat Review
- 4 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Review
- 3 Blizzard to merge Overwatch and its sequel eventually
- 1 Hermen Hulst is the new head of Worldwide Studios
- 1 IO Interactive confirm more of the team move on to next Hitman game
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A Hedgehog and a Plumber walk into a bar...
Can Ghost Games steer the series back on track, or is it time for it to be written-off?
When two become one...