Destiny's arsenal is vast and varied: fire-spewing shotguns and head-melting fusion rifles coexist beside traditional pistols and rifles. Despite the sprawling arsenal, Bungie's designers are taking pains to hand-tune each weapon's look, feel, and lore, making them feel like natural extensions of the game's fiction, not the expressions of some rampant computer algorithm.
Destiny PS4 developer diary: Armor, Weapons, Loot trailer
- 1 Dreams Review
- Catch up on Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Borderlands just got a director for its movie
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Nintendo Switch Review
- CCP cancel one EVE shooter only to announce another
- Pumpkin Jack announced for PC & Consoles
- 1 Prohibition strategy title Empire of Sin delayed
- 4 A Diablo series isn't the only Blizzard show in the works
- Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl Gold Review
- 2 Report: PS5 production costs at USD $450 per unit
- Half-Life: Alyx release date announced for March
- 9 Need For Speed development returning to Criterion
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A sugary treat or bland junk food?
Components and competition raising the costs.
Care for a game of Gwent?
A new show to (Over)watch.