Destiny's arsenal is vast and varied: fire-spewing shotguns and head-melting fusion rifles coexist beside traditional pistols and rifles. Despite the sprawling arsenal, Bungie's designers are taking pains to hand-tune each weapon's look, feel, and lore, making them feel like natural extensions of the game's fiction, not the expressions of some rampant computer algorithm.
Destiny PS4 developer diary: Armor, Weapons, Loot trailer
- 1 Bayonetta and Vanquish bundle releasing next year
- 2K Games unveils new studio, confirms new BioShock
- 2 Darksiders Genesis PC Review
- 2 Bethesda halts further development for TES: Legends
- 1 Ten new games/projects being announced at the Game Awards
- CD Projekt Red to end Gwent support on consoles
- 1 Rune 2 publisher sues developer for abandoning game
- 11 Phil Spencer has already taken his next-gen Xbox Scarlett home
- Bungie details Destiny 2's Season of Dawn
- 1 Following Valve acquisition, In The Valley Of The Gods placed 'On Hold'
- 3 Riot to pay $10m settlement in gender discrimination suit
- 3 Kiwi dev Rocketwerkz offers unlimited leave to staff
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Company culture-change in progress.
Like moths to the Half Life flame
Taking time to explain.
If it's ready, can we have ours before next Christmas please?
- 46 Terminator: Resistance - actually good?
- 301 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 136 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 59 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 69 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 2357 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 22 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 338 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 242 Black Mesa Source
- 7066 Gaming General Discussion Thread