SEGA has announced that horror arcade shooter The House of the Dead 3, previously available for PC and Xbox, will be coming for PSN on February 7, followed by The House of the Dead 4 this autumn. Both titles have been updated with HD graphics, trophies, and complete PlayStation Move support.
The House of the Dead 3 announced for PSN
- 2 Marvel’s Iron Man VR release pushed back to May
- 8 Cyberpunk 2077 release pushed back
- BioShock: The Collection rated for Nintendo Switch
- Disintegration multiplayer Beta coming soon
- Doom Eternal's latest trailer is full of demonic carnage
- 2 Square Enix delays FFVII Remake and Marvel's Avengers
- 7 Sony to skip E3 for the second year in a row
- Xbox's first Series X games will be cross-gen releases
- 2 Pokemon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass is on the way
- WoW: Battle for Azeroth Interview
- 16 New Switch model likely releasing this year
- Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella to head DICE LA
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
ATB still charging.
Is a man not entitled to a Switch port?
Coming to PC, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One
- 485 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 7107 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 10061 Good deal thread
- 32 Escape from Tarkov
- 23 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 313 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 326 Borderlands 3
- 179 Xbox Series (X)
- 366 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 158 Metro Exodus