Built upon the foundation established by Souls series creator and Dark Souls II Supervisor, Hidetaka Miyazaki, with development helmed by FromSoftware Director Tomohiro Shibuya, Dark Souls II will feature a new hero, a new storyline, and an unfamiliar world for players to survive in, while delivering the uncompromising challenge and ultimate sense of empowerment that players hunger for. Epic battles with gruesome enemies and blood-thirsty bosses await adventurers as they traverse and conquer a devastated world filled with death and despair. Players will also discover a revamped server based multiplayer experience that will put a distinct Dark Souls II twist on the concept of playing and sharing with others. For those with enough tenacity and sheer force of will, great rewards await.
Dark Souls II "Aching Bones" TGS trailer
- Australia's DayZ ban reversed by Classification Board
- 3 Crystal Dynamics release Marvel's Avengers footage
- Little Nightmares 2 announced for 2020 release
- Sony to acquire Insomniac Games
- 4 WoW Classic servers face login queues of 10,000
- Dragon Age 4 lead producer leaves BioWare
- Darksiders 3: Keepers of the Void DLC Review
- Anthem lead producer Ben Irving leaves BioWare
- 8 Dead Island 2 development now with Dambuster Studios
- 1 Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble Review
- 11 Need for Speed Heat revealed
- 6 Skater XL is coming to Xbox One
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Hittin' the eject button.
Once more, journey into the furious abyss!
Stop me if you've heard this one before...
- 6912 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 239 Who's playing what?
- 38 Final Fantasy VIII Remaster now available on Steam
- 5138 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 9985 Good deal thread
- 546 Apex Legends
- 14 Insurgency: Sandstorm
- 34 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 63 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 21 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.