"In The Cave, you'll choose three of seven characters to descend into the depths of an ancient and mysterious cave, each of them in search of something they desire above all else," writes Double Fine. "This is no ordinary ancient and mysterious cave, however: it happens to be alive, watching their every move, narrating their stories, and doling out wisdom and mockery in equal measure. What could its true motive possibly be? He's not telling."
The Cave: launch trailer
- Borderlands 3 Review
- John Wick Hex releasing October 8
- 1 Terminator: Resistance announced for PS4, XBO & PC
- Daemon X Machina Review
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 8 The Sinking City Nintendo Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
It's been too long since the last great mech game. Can DXM fill that void?