Ubisoft has released the launch trailer for Assassin's Creed III. Set during the American Revolution, players control Connor, a half-European, half-Native American Assassin as the age-old conflict between the Templars and the Assassins moves into the New World. Assassin's Creed III will be released on the 31st of October for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and 22nd November for PC.
Assassin's Creed III launch trailer
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 1 Persona 5 Royal Review
- Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 8 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
- 2 Doom Eternal opening weekend the best of the franchise
- 4 PlayStation Plus April Games Revealed
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
One of the biggest JRPGs of recent years gets the royal treatment and expands on the original in a wonderful way.
A good way to celebrate 10 years
No Russian Redux
- 142 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 7212 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 448 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 27 Rumor: E3 cancelled!
- 91 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 14 JRPG General Discussion
- 81 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 10090 Good deal thread
- 65 Half-Life: Alyx - VR game
- 282 Xbox Series (X)