The Last of Us blends survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague, say developer Naughty Dog. Abandoned cities are being reclaimed by nature and the remaining survivors are killing each other for food, weapons and whatever they can get their hands on.
The Last Of Us "The Sky Has Turned Grey" trailer
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 1 The Sinking City Nintendo Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Out with the new and in with the old