The war on planet Cybertron rages on in this second chapter of the phenomenally successful action game series. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron takes fans through the final, darkest hours of the civil war between the Autobots and Decepticons as they fight for control of their dying planet, ultimately leading to their storied exodus from home.
With the stakes higher and scale bigger than ever, fans will control an unprecedented assortment of Transformers characters armed with authentic transformation designed around their unique abilities, including Grimlock's nearly indestructible T-Rex form and the legendary Combaticons forming into the colossal Bruticus. Taking the franchise's competitive online play to all-new heights, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron pits players head-to-head in blistering Autobot vs. Decepticon matches. Before multiplayer combat, players can create their own unique characters with the most in-depth, advanced customisation ever before seen in a Transformers game.
To celebrate the launch of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron this week, we're giving away two copies of the game (1x Xbox 360; 1x PlayStation 3), plus, one lucky winner will also receive a copy of the Transformers Generation One Remastered Season 1 Collection on DVD and a survival kit! Inside the survival kit you will find a Transformers: Fall of Cybertron art book, Soundwave energy drink and Energon Bar.
To be in to win, simply post in the comments below using either Facebook or your GPForums user account, telling us who your favourite Transformer is, and why. Don't forget to tell us what platform you'd like to win the game on!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 24th August 2012.
- You must be an Australian resident to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple accounts or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 15 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed within 5 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.