Total War: WARHAMMER is essentially two games in one. You’ll lead your chosen race on the Grand Campaign map, managing your empire in matters of diplomacy, economy and military strength. You’ll command great heroes and customise them with a wealth of options pertaining to skills, spells and personal quests. You’ll make friends and then stab them in the back to further your own diabolical or benevolent ends. You’ll ultimately strike the balance between survival and conquest as you strive to expand your empire from the southern Badlands to the Northern Wastes.
Total War: Warhammer – What is Total War: Warhammer trailer
- 3 Where is our Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review?
- 2 Need for Speed: Heat Review
- 4 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Review
- 4 Blizzard to merge Overwatch and its sequel eventually
- 1 Hermen Hulst is the new head of Worldwide Studios
- 1 IO Interactive confirm more of the team move on to next Hitman game
- 4 Microsoft: Halo MCC will come to PC "when it's ready"
- 11 Disco Elysium Review
- 1 Kojima Productions to make films in the future
- 1 Overwatch 2 officially announced at BlizzCon
- 5 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Review
- Blizzard confirms Diablo IV for PC and consoles
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Don't rush the chief.
November marks the "final major patch" for Hitman 2.
A Hedgehog and a Plumber walk into a bar...