Stasis is an isometric point-and-click horror sci-fi adventure game. 100 years in the future, aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft, John Maracheck awakes from stasis. Injured, alone and searching for his family, John must push himself to new physical and emotional limits and unravel the mystery of this dystopian world.
- Mavericks: Proving Grounds promises 400 person PvP on "living and breathing" map
- 11 Studio apologises for password-stealing malware in DRM
- The Station review
- Crossing Souls review
- 40 Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a medieval chore simulator
- 1 Nightdive hits pause on System Shock Remastered
- 28 Video games to blame for school massacre – Kentucky Governor
- Significant layoffs hit Mafia III studio Hangar 13 – report
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 brings Chaos to PC on March 8
- 1 THQ Nordic acquires Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro, and more from Koch
- 30 PUBG on Xbox is jank, but I'm in love
- 8 Spyro the Dragon remasters will swoop to PS4 this year – report
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Beauty and boredom in a dragon-free RPG.
"Only targeted against specific pirate copies."
- 1809 Battlegrounds
- 9568 Good deal thread
- 25 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 35 Metal Gear Survive
- 5840 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 10 Fortnite...anyone got a spare standard edition? (from super deluxe or limited ed)
- 4915 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 384 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 88 Monster Hunter World
- 27 PSA. Pimp you Nintendo Switch. The big hand, big screen edition