Obsidian Entertainment and Paradox Interactive today released Pillars of Eternity, the role-playing game (RPG) that was funded by over 70 thousand backers more than two years ago. Pillars of Eternity, created in the spirit of the classic Infinity Engine titles like Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, and crafted by Obsidian with careful attention to fan and backer feedback, is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux PC.
- Baldur's Gate 3 screenshots leak and they are glorious
- 6 Platinum Games announce Project G.G.
- 3 Trials of Osiris is finally coming to Destiny 2
- Prepare for Delirium in new Path of Exile expansion
- 2 There's a new Samurai Jack game in the works
- CD Projekt Red doesn't want you to have to buy Cyberpunk 2077 twice
- 10 Series X specs confirm a whopping 12 giggidy-flops
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Review
- 1 The Riot Games lawsuit saga continues
- 2 Darksiders Genesis Nintendo Switch Review
- Baldur's Gate 3 to get Early Access later this year
- 2 Dreams Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Our resident expert on all things paranormal heads to New York for some blood sucking conversation!
Stand and deliver.
Plus new services and features
- 28 Baldur's Gate III - By Larian Studios
- 2391 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 5165 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 264 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 44 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 24 Beautiful Desolation - post-apocalyptic sci-fi Adventure from Stasis devs
- 226 Xbox Series (X)
- 243 Black Mesa Source
- 7141 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 58 Escape from Tarkov