Become a criminal, grow more powerful by earning Champion Points, and more in Update 6 for The Elder Scrolls Online. The highly-anticipated Justice and Champion Systems bring you new ways to experience the adventure and progress your characters, and they're just the start. Learn more about the changes in Update 6 on our site, http://elderscrollsonline.com
- Valve announce new Half-Life game for Steam VR
- Amy Hennig establishes new interactive media division at Skydance
- 5 Report: BioWare to overhaul Anthem
- Grinding Gear Games announces Path of Exile 2
- 6 Path of Exiles' first convention kicks off this weekend
- Rockstar apologises for rocky Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release
- Rune 2 developer closes, reforms under Bethesda
- 4 Netflix renews The Witcher for Season 2
- 5 EA Access won't offer head start for Jedi: Fallen Order
- 7 Sonic the Hedgehog is back and looks far less creepy
- 8 Where is our Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review?
- 7 Need for Speed: Heat Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No Jedi force speed for you.
Cut off one head...
- 66 Google Stadia
- 338 The Outer Worlds
- 7060 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 5149 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 234 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 52 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 15 New Mass Effect Game Is Very Early in Development
- 56 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 19 Diablo IV
- 16 Wasteland 3 - inXile RPG