Players select from four classic fantasy-based characters: Warrior, Wizard, Valkyrie, or Elf - each with its own distinctive play style and unique strengths and weaknesses. The gameplay is set within dungeons where the object is to fight through the chambers slaying evil creatures and completing challenges. An assortment of special items can be located in each dungeon that can restore the player’s health, unlock doors, and shift the odds in the player’s favor with magical relics which can aid the player in surviving longer in the Gauntlet. The enemies are a vast assortment of fantasy-based monsters, including ghosts, grunts, demons, spiders, sorcerers and skeleton warriors.
Gauntlet launch trailer
- Fortnite Update 4.4 adds stink bomb and more
- Quake Champions free early-access offer extended
- World of Warships: Legends is coming to consoles
- World of Tanks celebrates World Cup with Soccer Mode
- PlayStation E3 2018 Show Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 2018 Show Highlights
- Bethesda E3 2018 Show Highlights
- 46 Todd Howard confirms Fallout 76 as online survival game
- Xbox E3 2018 Show Highlights
- 1 Just Cause 4 confirmed on Steam
- 1 Crackdown 3 pushed to early 2019
- Hitman 2 releasing this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Clear a room the old fashioned way
Take to the sea and crush your mates
Get it free until June 25... or when it releases.
Super Slow Non-Acrobatic Diesel Powered Battle Tanks
- 135 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 6087 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 72 Vampyr - RPG by DONTNOD
- 950 E3 2018 Thread
- 27 MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries
- 33 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 9655 Good deal thread
- 112 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 16 Ghost of Tsushima
- 31 PSA. Pimp you Nintendo Switch. The big hand, big screen edition