Players select from four classic fantasy-based characters: Warrior, Wizard, Valkyrie, or Elf - each with its own distinctive play style and unique strengths and weaknesses. The gameplay is set within dungeons where the object is to fight through the chambers slaying evil creatures and completing challenges. An assortment of special items can be located in each dungeon that can restore the player’s health, unlock doors, and shift the odds in the player’s favor with magical relics which can aid the player in surviving longer in the Gauntlet. The enemies are a vast assortment of fantasy-based monsters, including ghosts, grunts, demons, spiders, sorcerers and skeleton warriors.
Gauntlet launch trailer
- 9 Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition announced for PC
- 7 Skyrim on Switch review
- 7 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 11 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 12 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
- Adrift in a Sea of Thieves
- 2 Hollow Knight on Switch pushed to 2018
- 46 The Game Awards 2017 voting opens
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"We’ve heard the concerns."
Crisis on finite servers.
Can Rare deliver?