Players select from four classic fantasy-based characters: Warrior, Wizard, Valkyrie, or Elf - each with its own distinctive play style and unique strengths and weaknesses. The gameplay is set within dungeons where the object is to fight through the chambers slaying evil creatures and completing challenges. An assortment of special items can be located in each dungeon that can restore the player’s health, unlock doors, and shift the odds in the player’s favor with magical relics which can aid the player in surviving longer in the Gauntlet. The enemies are a vast assortment of fantasy-based monsters, including ghosts, grunts, demons, spiders, sorcerers and skeleton warriors.
Gauntlet launch trailer
- God of War's blooper reel is full of delightful bugs
- Dust off the holy water, Priest Simulator coming in 2019
- Days Gone delayed to avoid "crowded February"
- Soul Calibur VI Review
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 30 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 6 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 5 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...if it works.
Can WWE bounce back after last year's entry or is it DOA?