Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault is inspired by the conflict that Winston Churchill once described as “undoubtedly the greatest American battle of the war” – the Battle of the Bulge. The new campaign content will see players take control of the US Forces in this pivotal World War II battle in the densely forested, strategically critical Ardennes region of Western Europe. They will face huge tactical and navigational challenges as they strive to repel a surprise attack from the relentless German Oberkommando West forces in 18 brand new, single-player scenarios.
Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault reveal trailer
- Riot announces new tactical FPS, fighting game & more
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Review
- 5 Google Stadia has a release date... for some
- 5 CD Projekt Red doubles-down on microtransaction disdain
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- 7 CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 8 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 13 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
- 14 Walkouts and boycotts continue against Blizzard
- IO Interactive is partnering with Warner Bros for a new IP
- 1 Ex Bungie CEO reveals new company ProbablyMonsters
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Do Codemasters deliver a worthy reboot or does it stall at the startline?
Can CD Projekt Red deliver a technical miracle?
What could it be?
- 7012 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 10 Disco Elysium
- 14 POSTAL 4: No Regerts (PC)
- 256 Borderlands 3
- 136 The Outer Worlds
- 45 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- 17 Digital Distribution Platforms?? - What happened since 2013? (dormant gamer question)
- 2243 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 18 Green Hell - everything in the jungle will kill you
- 5147 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)