Blizzard has an impeccable track record when it comes to game expansions. But expectation around Diablo III's first expansion, Reaper of Souls, is doubly high following the game's wobbly launch in 2012. To find out how the developer intends to deliver, Matt Maguire catches up with lead designer Kevin Martens in San Francisco.
- 3 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
- 2 Doom Eternal opening weekend the best of the franchise
- 4 PlayStation Plus April Games Revealed
- 1 DOOM Eternal Review
- 7 Ori and the Will of the Wisps Review
- 3 Physical copies of Final Fantasy VII may be in short supply
- 8 PlayStation 5 tech specs detailed in new presentation
- Nintendo reveal a slew of new titles during Indie World Showcase
- 11 Sony's Mark Cerny to detail PS5 tomorrow
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Up that demon body count.
Bioshock, Borderlands, Xcom & More
A good way to celebrate 10 years
- 43 What are you playing this lockdown?
- 20 Racing wheel & frame help
- 115 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 10082 Good deal thread
- 5174 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 59 Half-Life: Alyx - VR game
- 7205 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 436 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 53 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- 90 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth