It's up to you to decide the future of your city with SimCity's first expansion pack, Cities of Tomorrow. Will it become a consumer-driven city filled with bright lights, robotics and a low-wealth workforce? Or will it become an urban utopia that develops clean technology and is controlled by the rich?
SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow trailer
- Rune 2 developer closes, reforms under Bethesda
- Netlix renews The Witcher for Season 2
- 5 EA Access won't offer head start for Jedi: Fallen Order
- 3 Sonic the Hedgehog is back and looks far less creepy
- 8 Where is our Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review?
- 6 Need for Speed: Heat Review
- 4 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Review
- 3 Blizzard to merge Overwatch and its sequel eventually
- 1 Hermen Hulst is the new head of Worldwide Studios
- 1 IO Interactive confirm more of the team move on to next Hitman game
- 4 Microsoft: Halo MCC will come to PC "when it's ready"
- 12 Disco Elysium Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
November marks the "final major patch" for Hitman 2.
A Hedgehog and a Plumber walk into a bar...