Built upon the foundation established by Souls series creator and Dark Souls II Supervisor, Hidetaka Miyazaki, with development helmed by FromSoftware Director Tomohiro Shibuya, Dark Souls II will feature a new hero, a new storyline, and an unfamiliar world for players to survive in, while delivering the uncompromising challenge and ultimate sense of empowerment that players hunger for. Epic battles with gruesome enemies and blood-thirsty bosses await adventurers as they traverse and conquer a devastated world filled with death and despair. Players will also discover a revamped server based multiplayer experience that will put a distinct Dark Souls II twist on the concept of playing and sharing with others. For those with enough tenacity and sheer force of will, great rewards await.
Dark Souls II 'Despair' trailer
- Platinum Games announce Project G.G.
- Trials of Osiris is finally coming to Destiny 2
- Prepare for Delirium in new Path of Exile expansion
- 1 There's a new Samurai Jack game in the works
- CD Projekt Red doesn't want you to have to buy Cyberpunk 2077 twice
- 9 Series X specs confirm a whopping 12 giggidy-flops
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Review
- 1 The Riot Games lawsuit saga continues
- Darksiders Genesis Nintendo Switch Review
- Baldur's Gate 3 to get Early Access later this year
- 2 Dreams Review
- Catch up on Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
War and Strife and all things nice.
Yep, that's still happening.
The Deserted Island awaits
- 225 Xbox Series (X)
- 22 Beautiful Desolation - post-apocalyptic sci-fi Adventure from Stasis devs
- 23 Baldur's Gate III - By Larian Studios
- 243 Black Mesa Source
- 7141 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 58 Escape from Tarkov
- 19 PS5/Series-X: Crossbuy confirmed?
- 262 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 513 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 50 Rockstar are scumbags