Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 5 Resident Evil 3 Remake confirmed with April release
- 1 New box art details Final Fantasy VII Remake's exclusivity
- 1 Bayonetta and Vanquish bundle releasing next year
- 2K Games unveils new studio, confirms new BioShock
- 2 Darksiders Genesis PC Review
- 2 Bethesda halts further development for TES: Legends
- 1 Ten new games/projects being announced at the Game Awards
- CD Projekt Red to end Gwent support on consoles
- 1 Rune 2 publisher sues developer for abandoning game
- 11 Phil Spencer has already taken his next-gen Xbox Scarlett home
- Bungie details Destiny 2's Season of Dawn
- 1 Following Valve acquisition, In The Valley Of The Gods placed 'On Hold'
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
If it's ready, can we have ours before next Christmas please?
Cut and run
Resident Evil 3 is not one of them
- 7072 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 50 Terminator: Resistance - actually good?
- 30 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 60 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 137 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 301 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 69 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 2357 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 338 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 242 Black Mesa Source