The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- Team Ninja Reveal Nioh 2 Story Trailer and DLC Season Pass
- 4 Dying Light 2 is the latest game hit with a delay
- 8 Marvel’s Iron Man VR release pushed back to May
- 8 Cyberpunk 2077 release pushed back
- BioShock: The Collection rated for Nintendo Switch
- Disintegration multiplayer Beta coming soon
- 6 Doom Eternal's latest trailer is full of demonic carnage
- 2 Square Enix delays FFVII Remake and Marvel's Avengers
- 7 Sony to skip E3 for the second year in a row
- Xbox's first Series X games will be cross-gen releases
- 2 Pokemon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass is on the way
- WoW: Battle for Azeroth Interview
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The Yokai hunt begins March 13