The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
- New trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC drops ahead of TGS
- Project Resistance looks to be a team-based RE title
- 2 Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
SHODAN has been busy.