Available August 15th, 2012, Mann vs. Machine lets up to six players fight a lethal horde of robots on new maps, with the opportunity to upgrade abilities and weapons along the way.
Team Fortress 2 Mann vs. Machine trailer
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
- New trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC drops ahead of TGS
- Project Resistance looks to be a team-based RE title
- 2 Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
SHODAN has been busy.