Virtuix Omni has released a video of a dude jamming some GTA V with a pretty killer setup: an Oculus Rift that takes care of head tracking, a gun controller that also allows him to drive, and a Virtuix Omni treadmill so he can thoroughly exhaust himself while going on a rampage.
Here’s GTA V played with an Oculus Rift, a gun controller, and Virtuix Omni treadmill
- Daemon X Machina Review
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 2 The Sinking City Nintendo Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Control update fixes major performance issues
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Out with the new and in with the old
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes