Virtuix Omni has released a video of a dude jamming some GTA V with a pretty killer setup: an Oculus Rift that takes care of head tracking, a gun controller that also allows him to drive, and a Virtuix Omni treadmill so he can thoroughly exhaust himself while going on a rampage.
Here’s GTA V played with an Oculus Rift, a gun controller, and Virtuix Omni treadmill
- 7 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 5 Persona 5 Royal Review
- 1 Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 8 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
More pain & punishment for Masocore fans
Just as well they've already announced the next decade of releases.
Nintendo provides a much-needed digital escape from isolation.
- 66 What are you playing this lockdown?
- 284 Xbox Series (X)
- 5177 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 21 Green Hell - everything in the jungle will kill you
- 95 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 7229 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 331 Borderlands 3
- 147 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 448 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 27 Rumor: E3 cancelled!