2K Games has today released the first screenshots of its upcoming strategy reboot by Firaxis Games, XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
First XCOM: Enemy Unknown screens
Strategy reboot shown.
- 1 Dreams Review
- Catch up on Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Borderlands just got a director for its movie
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Nintendo Switch Review
- CCP cancel one EVE shooter only to announce another
- Pumpkin Jack announced for PC & Consoles
- 1 Prohibition strategy title Empire of Sin delayed
- 4 A Diablo series isn't the only Blizzard show in the works
- Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl Gold Review
- 2 Report: PS5 production costs at USD $450 per unit
- Half-Life: Alyx release date announced for March
- 9 Need For Speed development returning to Criterion
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A sugary treat or bland junk food?
Components and competition raising the costs.
Care for a game of Gwent?
A new show to (Over)watch.