We've relaunched Gameplanet Forums in Australia — and it's bigger and better than ever. If you like discussing videogames, make this your new home on the internet: gpforums.com.au
Join between now and June 30 and you'll instantly go in the draw to win one of five copies of Watch Dogs on your choice of platform!
For over a decade Gameplanet Forums has been the largest community for gamers in New Zealand. Now, we're inviting gamers from Australia to come and play, too.
In addition to videogames, a wide range of other topics are popular, including Technology, PC Building, Broadband, Cars & Motorsport, Photography, Politics, Movies & TV, Music, Sports & Fitness, and more.
All it takes is the swipe of a finger. We connect with friends. We buy the latest gadgets and gear. We find out what’s happening in the world. But with that same simple swipe, we cast an increasingly expansive shadow. With each connection, we leave a digital trail that tracks our every move and milestone, our every like and dislike. And it’s not just people. Today, all major cities are networked. Urban infrastructures are monitored and controlled by complex operating systems.
In Watch Dogs, this system is called the Central Operating System – and it controls almost every piece of the city’s technology and holds key information on all of the city’s residents.
You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you by manipulating everything connected to the city’s network. Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy…and more.
Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday Monday 30th June, 2014.
- You must be an Australian resident to enter the competition.
- You must be age 18 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet Pty Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants will be subscribed to the Gameplanet email newsletter. You can easily unsubscribe at any time.