They thought they had escaped the terrors of Banoi and survived the apocalypse on a corrupted paradise. Then their fate took a turn for the worse…
The Dead Island heroes escaped in a helicopter to the safety of a military ship, but when a furious storm hits and the virus suddenly spreads throughout the crew, the nightmare starts all over again, leaving hope drowning in the rising tides.
To celebrate the release of Dead Island Riptide, we're giving away five copies of the game on your choice of either Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. Plus, every winner will receive a Dead Island Riptide t-shirt.
Simply 'Like' Gameplanet on Facebook by hitting the button above, then follow the instructions to enter the draw and you'll be in to win.
Please note: The entry page is not available on the Facebook mobile site.
The survivors of the zombie-apocalypse on the once beautiful island resort of Banoi escaped in a helicopter to the safety of a military ship. When a furious storm hits and the virus suddenly spreads throughout the crew, the nightmare starts all over again, leaving hope drowning in the rising tides.
Devastated by a monsoon, the island of Palanai is crawling with new zombie mutations. A fifth character with an all-new skill set will join the team, providing much needed support. Additional multiplayer communication features and brand new hub defense missions will test the survivor’s teamplay skills.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 1st May 2013.
- You must be an Australian resident to enter the competition.
- You must "Like" Gameplanet Australia's Facebook page to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple accounts or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 18 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed within 5 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.