E3 is the single biggest event on the gaming industry's calendar.
Every year, developers, journalists, publishers and retailers the world over come together in downtown Los Angeles to showcase and share what the gaming year ahead holds.
Gameplanet was there, and this year, we're offering you the chance to win the 10 best games shown at E3 on your choice of platform.
Simply 'Like' Gameplanet on Facebook, then follow the instructions to enter the draw and you'll be in to win!
Here's how it'll work:
Gameplanet had eight journalists at E3 this year, meaning we were able to provide you with Australia's most comprehensive coverage of gaming's main event.
Once the dust settled, our team came together to dissect, argue and, finally, agree on what the best games shown at E3 were.
Next, one of you lucky devils will be chosen as the winner of our competition, and depending on the platforms you have, we'll amend the list so that you receive the 10 best games for your systems.
Then, all you have to do is check the mailbox as these games are released!
Here's the top 10 games we picked, and which you could win:
- Watch Dogs
- Borderlands 2
- Hitman Absolution
- Tomb Raider
- The Last of Us
- Assassin's Creed III
- Pikmin 3
- Aliens: Colonial Marines
Plus, we'll throw in these downloadable titles as a bonus! Natural Selection 2, Quantum Conundrum, Guacamelee, Unfinished Swan
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 2 July 2012.
- You must be an Australian resident to enter the competition.
- You must "Like" Gameplanet Australia's Facebook page to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple accounts or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 15 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed within 5 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The "10 best games" will be determined by Gameplanet and announced after E3. The winner may specify their choice of platform (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, Wii U or PC).
- Some games will not be available at the close of the competition. They will be sent to the winner as the games are released.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.