- “Call of Duty has almost ruined a generation of FPS players” – Red Orchestra 2 dev
- Black Ops II getting cosmetic microtransactions tomorrow
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II championship trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Revolution DLC trailer
- First Black Ops II DLC allows players to be zombies
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nuketown zombies map launch trailer
- Australian plays 135 consecutive hours of Black Ops II
- Nuketown map removed from BLOPS II playlists [Update: it's back!]
Don't miss a thing - get the top gaming stories delivered to your inbox every day.
On to Lincoln.
Probing 2K Marin.
We turn to port.
Conroy attached in unknown capacity.
"I've made a lot of mistakes."
Forfty per cent of people know that.
Some persuasive evidence.
What has our attention this week?
Best month yet.
Lemonade, valet service also available.
- ▬ 12 Path of Exile
- ▬ 24 I need a new game - Suggestions?
- ▬ 34 Where To Buy Games
- ▬ 27 Dota2
- ▬ 50 League of Legends
- ▬ 129 What are you playing right now?
- ▬ 81 YUG vs MATT - League of Legends Showdown
- ▬ 50 TEAM YUG - League of Legends Showdown
- ▬ 12 Show us your gaming setup/battlestation (PICS)
- ▬ 14 Game Gifts