- “Call of Duty has almost ruined a generation of FPS players” – Red Orchestra 2 dev
- Black Ops II getting cosmetic microtransactions tomorrow
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II championship trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Revolution DLC trailer
- First Black Ops II DLC allows players to be zombies
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nuketown zombies map launch trailer
- Australian plays 135 consecutive hours of Black Ops II
- Nuketown map removed from BLOPS II playlists [Update: it's back!]
Don't miss a thing - get the top gaming stories delivered to your inbox every day.
Compares 4A to the Jamaican Bobsledding team.
Ubisoft "wanted to be prudent."
Cancellation by another name.
Would launch much later.
For cyberattacks on CIA, Sony, EA, more.
A brutal and brash world.
Take that, Tokyo.
Teaming up with superheroes.
"We've listened to the feedback."
- ▬ 12 Path of Exile
- ▬ 24 I need a new game - Suggestions?
- ▬ 34 Where To Buy Games
- ▬ 27 Dota2
- ▬ 50 League of Legends
- ▬ 129 What are you playing right now?
- ▬ 81 YUG vs MATT - League of Legends Showdown
- ▬ 50 TEAM YUG - League of Legends Showdown
- ▬ 12 Show us your gaming setup/battlestation (PICS)
- ▬ 14 Game Gifts