In the whaling city of Dunwall, strange technology and otherworldly mysticism coexist in the shadows. You are Corvo Attano, the once-trusted bodyguard of the beloved Empress. Framed for her murder, you become an infamous assassin, known only by the disturbing mask that has become your calling card. At a time of uncertainty, when the city is being besieged by plague and ruled by an oppressive government armed with neo-industrial technologies, dark forces conspire to bestow upon you abilities beyond those of any common man – but at what cost? The truth behind your betrayal is as murky as the waters surrounding the city, and the life you once had is gone forever.
Dishonored is an immersive first-person action game that casts you as a supernatural assassin driven by revenge. Creatively eliminate your targets with the flexible combat system as you combine the numerous supernatural abilities, weapons and unusual gadgets at your disposal. Pursue your enemies under the cover of darkness or ruthlessly attack them head on with weapons drawn. Regardless of your actions, the outcome of each mission plays out based on the choices you make.
To celebrate the release of Dishonored today, we're giving away three copies of the game on your choice of platform! To be in to win, simply answer the question above, then choose either PC, PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360. Plus, every winner will receive a Dishonored Tall Boy t-shirt!
- Improvise and Innovate – Approach each assassination with your own style of play. Use shadow and sound to your advantage to make your way silently through levels unseen by foes, or attack enemies head-on as they respond to your aggressiveness.
- Action with Meaning – The world reacts to how you play. Move like a ghost and resist corruption, or show no mercy and leave a path of destruction in your wake.
- Supernatural Abilities – Teleport for stealth approaches, possess any living creature, or stop time itself to orchestrate unearthly executions! Combining your suite of supernatural abilities and weapons opens up even more ways to overcome obstacles and eliminate targets.
- A City Unlike Any Other – Enter an original world envisioned by Half-Life 2 art director Viktor Antonov. Arkane and Bethesda bring you a world where industry and mysticism collide, creating an atmosphere thick with intrigue.
© 2012 ZeniMax Media Inc. Dishonored, Revenge Solves Everything, Arkane, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 17th October 2012.
- You must have an Australian address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 15 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet Pty Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.