As Close As It Gets featuring Chris Goodwin showcases the painstaking process behind the in-game development of the new McLaren 720S by McLaren’s chief test-driver, Chris Goodwin. As technicians from around the world fly in for one final test-session, it is Goodwin alone who has the final say on the in-game handling of the 720S. Will he sign off?
Project Cars 2 – As Close As It Gets trailer
- Hand of Fate tabletop title smashes Kickstarter record
- EA hopes Anthem will last 10 years
- 5 Bathurst's iconic Mount Panorama circuit is in Sony racer GT Sport
- Victoria State Government dishes out AU$650k to nine game studios
- Blank Esports has two Taiwanese teams to beat to win the first-ever Overwatch Pacific Champs
- Dire Wolves and Legacy lead LoL OPL Split 2
- 6 Io to soldier on with Hitman licence as indie studio
- 2 XCOM creative director shocked by Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle reveal
- 10 Xbox and Psyonix counter Sony's cross-platform stance
- 16 MS isn't making money on Xbox One X sales
- 7 Sony held back some game announcements and release dates from E3
- 2 Devolver blames US$100k festival loss on E3 organisers
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Cross-plat "better for gaming as a whole".
Aussie title goes gangbusters.
"What world am I in right now?"