Join Game Director Ian Roxburgh as he talks us through a detailed look of the Great Vortex that has swirled for millennia above the elven homeland of Ulthuan. Performing a series of arcane rituals, each race must save or disrupt the Vortex according to their motivations – a struggle culminating in a cataclysmic endgame.
Total War: Warhammer 2 – Into The Vortex dev diary
- 3 After 3 years on PC, The Sims 4 is coming to console
- 1 Nintendo Switch shipped 4.7m units in its first quarter
- PS Plus & Games with Gold August lineups announced
- 4 New details emerge for Destiny 2's Patrol mode
- Overwatch World Cup Sydney roundup
- PvP is on the way for Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Legendaries are finally coming to Pokemon Go
- 2 Crash Bandicoot's hardest level goes live as free DLC
- 5 New seasons of The Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, and Batman incoming
- 1 Aussie adventure Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles roams to stores today
- Overwatch World Cup Sydney primer
- 1 BioWare GM Aaryn Flynn replaced by former director Casey Hudson
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Big reveal this weekend.
Legendary Raid Battles
- 695 Battlegrounds
- 13 New ARIKA Game (Street Fighter EX) - PS4
- 4831 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 9399 Good deal thread
- 5399 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 20 3DS - list of recommended games please.
- 36 Survival Games
- 188 Tekken 7
- 10 Kickstarter: Space Odyssey by Neil deGrasse Tyson
- 12 Shadow of the Tomb Raider